Internet Marketing Consulting Services
For the Small Business Owner Needing More Hands on Help.
SEO and WordPress Blogging for Small Businesses – Solutions to help you Build Your Company’s Web Presence.
Search Engine Optimization Services
Don’t have the time or desire to learn how land on the first page of the search engines?
We will analyze your blog or website and create an action plan to get Google traffic to your site.
- Discover the keywords your customers are using to find you on search engines like Google and Bing.
- See what your competition is up to and beat them at their own game.
- Stop paying for traffic and pay-per-click. Get listed organically.
- Visualize the traffic, sales, and goals you will reach by virtue of being your clients clear choice.
Web Copywriting Services
Have a product or service you’d like to offer your clients online but have no experience writing website copy that will convert readers into customers ready to pull our their credit card to buy your service? Let us craft your sales copy and reap the monetary rewards.
WordPress Blog Installations
Although WordPress.org brags about a quick 5 minute install, it does take a bit more to make your blog really perform. And don’t forget the search engines. You will want your blog to be loved by all search engines (to help you get visitors). You will also want it to be loved by your readers. It takes a little bit of work to accomplish both goals at the same time. That’s where we come in.
We have setup more than 50 blogs to date and have successfully gotten each one on Google’s first page for certain keywords. Some within a matter of minutes after a new post.
So, if you have decided to get a blog and have selected WordPress.org, let us help you get up and running in short order.
- Install the software
- Add the best SEO Plugins and set up for some search engine love
- Tweak the blog settings and get it optimized for you
- Install the Theme of Your Choice
- Tweak the theme (Colors, font’s, even images all work together to express the real *you*).
- Setup your FTP account
- Create MySQL database
- Update all blog settings for maximum exposure
- Install the theme of your choice
- Provide 6 months of upgrades to WordPress and all installed plugins